I stole this picture from Grandpa's blog and wanted to introduce everyone to my awesome Goodrich family! My grandparents have 12 children and 55 grandchildren with even more great- grandchildren coming all the time. I'm going to describe each person in this pic with three words each!
(top from left)
Jeff: Sweetheart, Musical, Sincere
Becky: BABE, Hilarious, Trendy
Mary: Gorgeous, Caring, Funny
Rosie (mom!): CRAZY :), Fun, Creative
Randy: Hilarious, Popular, Athletic
Valerie: Perfect!, Wise, Fun
Laurie: BABE, Giving, Hilarious
Gary: Handsome, Successful, Adventurous
Wendy: Perfect!, Sweetheart, Talented
Marcie: BABE, Giving, Fun
(bottom from left)
Sharon: Sweetheart, Fun, Loving
Grandma (Marilyn): Loving, Witty, Talented
Grandpa (Glenn): Cute, Fun, Giving
Melanie: Beautiful, Creative, Happy
Jeff: Sweetheart, Musical, Sincere
Becky: BABE, Hilarious, Trendy
Mary: Gorgeous, Caring, Funny
Rosie (mom!): CRAZY :), Fun, Creative
Randy: Hilarious, Popular, Athletic
Valerie: Perfect!, Wise, Fun
Laurie: BABE, Giving, Hilarious
Gary: Handsome, Successful, Adventurous
Wendy: Perfect!, Sweetheart, Talented
Marcie: BABE, Giving, Fun
(bottom from left)
Sharon: Sweetheart, Fun, Loving
Grandma (Marilyn): Loving, Witty, Talented
Grandpa (Glenn): Cute, Fun, Giving
Melanie: Beautiful, Creative, Happy
7 comments:
love this post! love our fam!
I totally agree! I LOVE OUR FAM too!! Oh the joy of being a goodrich!
Man which ones did I meet?
I think of the bunch you've only met my grandparents, my mom, and maybe my uncle Randy (who has his arm around my mom)that time when we watched conference at their house.
UPDATE! UPDATE!
Oooh! I love our family!
Hey Maggie! You have a blog! I do too. What a fabulous new way to keep in touch!
~Valerie
Post a Comment