Saturday, October 18, 2008

my remedy...

Ok I know my last post was a little dramatic. (but it was true...and still is...)
but after I had my little stress attack I kind of just snapped and haven't really done much since then. my bad. I've been sleeping A LOT. I played some flag football. definitely skipped my French class TWICE and didn't read the book I supposed to. oops. I watched Love Actually (edited) with Holly on Thursday night. My Thursday and Friday classes were cancelled by the profs. Friday night rolled around and I went to my ward's octoberfest party and then watched the ward's ultimate frisbee team play. Then Holly and I went to get yummy caramel and chocolate and toffee covered apples from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Co. and saw The Secret Life of Bees. I had a good cry. Went to bed and woke up this morning at 10:45. So I'm not complaining anymore!

And I'm going to get my hair done today. So it's a pretty good weekend. I just need to try to squeeze in some hw and I'm good!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I love it!! So you like Secret Life of Bees? I want to see that! You forgot to include in this list that you made some yummy soup for your friend!! (which meant so much!)