Monday, October 27, 2008

stuff

If you were to ask me what I had in my super cute, oh so complementable purse today, I may or may not list the following:

1) my absentee vote ballot

2) a half eaten carton of cottage cheese (breakfast, duh.)

3) a fork

4) ALL of my make-up (no time in the morning)

5) digital camera

6) two CO. Bigelow pink tinted lip balms

7) work i.d.

8) wallet, gum, lotion, cell phone

9) keys

10) black ink cartridge info card

11) 10$ gift card to BYU bookstore

C'est tout! Everyone be sure to vote! What do you carry around?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh gosh. I've got tights, gloves, ALL my makeup (just like you), also have a digital camera,a spoon, my wallet, some personal lady items, coupons for the corn maze, my phone, 5 or 6 varieties of chapstick or lip gloss, keys, a mini flashlight, and 3 letters that need to be sent to missionaries.

Hey, did you ever talk to the Lambsons about hooking you up with some sort of Hirshorn (or is it Hirschorn?) internship awesomeness? Let me know!