Friday, October 10, 2008

seriously, a miracle

Remember how only a couple days ago I posted that I needed a new purse? My awesome roommate, without even looking at my blog and therefore completely unaware of my urgent need, came into my room earlier tonight with a "late birthday present" and it was this:





Is this not exactly what I was going for?
I found this pic off the internet and there's only one small difference. Mine's not brown per se but more like a shiny bronzish color that I actually like way better because I can wear it with brown and black!

I consider this a small miracle in my life. Do you agree? :)

7 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

Yes!! It's adorable!

Sheryl said...

Completely! What a great roommate!

AdrianneJayne said...

Wow.

I saw the exact purse you're talking about a couple of days ago, and I swear... if my bank account weren't negative.. I soooo would have bought it RIGHT then and there!


LOOOOVVVEEEE IT!

Erin said...

It's very you. What an awesome roommate.

The Barber Bunch said...

You've been tagged! Check out my latest blog to see what you have to write about :) And p.s. I love the purse!

Katie said...

That is a miracle! I love it.

JeRiCa said...

Oh my gosh! Destiny certainly played a part in this magical fashion story!