Monday, June 29, 2009

weekend highlights♣

SoOOOooOO many to choose from:

♥ PostSecret Party {pics to come soon}
♥ staying up till 4am at an impromptu sleepover
♥ Swimming laps in my outdoor pool {soooo much better than YMCA}
♥ Laying out in the sun to dry
♥ Walking past the Real World House { I think they are behind schedule...It was supposed to start filming a weekago and when I walked passed there were tons of construction workers still working on the outside of the house, but you can tell it's just about ready for the RWers...They even built an enclosed hot tub patio...a prerequisite, of course}
♥ Having another impromptu sleepover that involved a french film, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and manis/pedis.
♥ laying on my bed on a sunday afternoon watching Michael Jackson music videos. His peak was a little before my time, so I'm catching up now...and thoroughly enjoying it. LOVED Thriller...it's been stuck in my head ever since.
♥ Eating AMAZING bbq, sides, and desserts outside on a deck amid hundreds of sparkling fireflies.

LiFe iS goOd!!! And I'm giddy {can you tell?}

4 comments:

Megan said...

I have NEVER seen a firefly before!!! It's one of my dearest ambitions in life. I'm glad you're having so much fun!!! (p.s. What French film did you watch?)

jendar said...

your summer sounds AMAZING. so i kind of want to come to d.c. sometime this fall. maybe in september? it all depends when ill have some money as europe is making me go broke. of course. anyway, ill let you know when i come so we can hang out and be museum nerds together.

AdrianneJayne said...

Sounds truly magical!

Definitely jealous!

Alisa said...

i'm so glad you're having so much fun!! thanks for calling recently. we need to talk....love you mags!!