When: Early January, 2003
Where: Provo, Utah
I'll never forget my first day at BYU. I'd heard people jokingly call it BYZOO, and I felt like I finally understood why as I walked from Heritage Halls to the Joseph Smith Building for my American Heritage class. It was cold, and I couldn't BELIEVE how many people were trying to get to class. There were RIVERS of people trying to share the sidewalks and all get to the same place at the same time. I loved it. I was so grateful to be there. I felt like I had finally made it! It took a lot of work to get there, but I made it! I feel as though I never took my BYU experience for granted. I may have complained a lot about school work, but I was always grateful to be there.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO glad you came. I loved having you as a roommate. Let me know when you are going to be in UT. I am living in ID and we go down to UT to visit Andy's family. Maybe we'll be visiting at the same time!
Post a Comment