
I just want to share the news that Shade Clothing is having a great sale!
Baby tees are on sale for $6.99 and cap sleeve tees are $7.99. Lots of other shirts are on sale too. BUT it gets better! They'll take an extra 20% off your whole purchase at check out.
I just bought four shirts for less than $30 dollars and that included the $5 shipping fee!
I think it only lasts a few more days and sizes and colors are selling out fast!
4 comments:
Oh no! I just saw this post. Do you think its over. Darn. But good jobs Mags. You always knew how to find a good bargin.
Thanks Mags for the sweater comment. It's from GAP, of course.
Thanks Mags for the sweater comment. It's from GAP, of course.
Hi, I found you through the BYU Bookbinders blog. I'm also a bookbinder and I've visiting Provo this weekend. I sell leather for a great price and I give discounts to BYU students and alumni. The prices vary depending on size and quality. You can see the leather at Karleighjae.etsy.com
Also, if you know of anyone else that might want a great deal please send the word on! You can contact me through etsy or my email at Karleighjae at yahoo. Thanks!
-Karleigh
Post a Comment