Friday, March 14, 2008
"putting myself out there"
For all of you who are so concerned with my dating life (or lack of) (ahem...Sheryl), I want you to know that I totally did something really scary and asked a guy out. We're having a dinner/date night Friday night at my apartment with 2 other couples. Despite the initial awkwardness..."Hey this is Maggie Leak. Do you remember me? I actually got your number from a mutual friend..." I think it will be a really fun night. The 6 of us are all pretty much mutual friends so I think it will be really fun. I'll let you all know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah!! I woke up thinking about tonight and i'm so excited!!!
Maggie! How did it go? and when can I see you and your new hairdo?
Loves! Becs
you go girl! awesome, have fun!!
Can't wait to hear about your hot date. You're a BABE and a great catch, don't ever forget that. I hope we get to see you soon.
Hahaha! thanks for the shout out. I love you! Soooo, i'm ready for the result. and p.s. you're WAY bolder than me. Yeah Maggie.
Post a Comment