It may appear that we vacationed on some white sandy beach...but don't let this picture fool you. Oh no my friends, this picture was taken basically in our own backyard. I have spoken recently with many friends (including many who grew up here in the lovely Beehive State) and they have admitted to me that they've never been to the Great Salt Lake. WHAT?! It may feel like death and destruction as you venture out in the blazing heat to a lake that is dead, swarming in flies and, frankly, reeks, but look at it! It is so beautiful here and definitely everyone should come visit it. Where else can you float on just 6 inches of water?

Jeff, Tyler, Ann, and Dad. I was the designated picture taker that day so no pics of me (plus I was wearing yellow that day so I would have seriously disturbed the color palette I've got going on here)








1 comment:
That looks so fun! I must admit I'm one of those Utahns who has never been to the lake!
Post a Comment