Hello!
I had the most romantic Valentine's day of my life! Let me just say I spent most of the day with friends so it wasn't REALLY romantic, but in theory, if I had been with a boyfriend it would have been the most romantic weekend ever.
Details and pictures to come soon!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
im so glad you came to nyc. as a matter of fact, I wasnt here. i was in boston with friends. and we had SO much fun. we were each other valentines. im sorry to hear about the date. i think is funny how so many people think i made up so many things in my manifesto, when im 100% sure that i didnt. you are another proof that this manifesto is true. amen.
xoxoxo
im so glad you came to nyc. as a matter of fact, I wasnt here. i was in boston with friends. and we had SO much fun. we were each other valentines. im sorry to hear about the date. i think is funny how so many people think i made up so many things in my manifesto, when im 100% sure that i didnt. you are another proof that this manifesto is true. amen.
xoxoxo
Glad you had a great time! post some pictures! We miss you !
Haha...I love it..."If I would have had a boyfriend..." I say that every valentines day...Can't wait for pictures!
Post a Comment