ok. So in my post yesterday I failed to mention that you can SEE into my bedroom window from the train as it zips past. That's how close I am to the tracks. Too bad I still have a 10 minute walk to the station. It's ok though.
So yesterday after work and errands I got home to find my wonderful new roommate Vanessa had made dinner for the sister missionaries in the ward and for us! It was soooo delicious. A baked and seasoned piece of Talapia with sauteed red peppers and onions on a bed of spinach. It was GREAT!
After dinner I CRASHED on my bed around 7:30 and didn't wake up till 11:30pm!! I was soooo tired from moving and I think I MIGHT be getting sick. I woke up and did a few things around my room--unpacked a little more and brought in more stuff from my car. Then I showered and just when I should have been going back to bed, I watched a little on-line TV.
1) I wanted to watch the trailer for New Moon. Eh. It looks exactly like Twilight but with a computer animated wolf. I AM excited for Jakey to be in the next movie, though. He is much more my type. Though don't think I'm getting too excited about the next movie. I wasn't crazy about the first one or the books for that matter, but you know--I guess it's pretty popular.
2) HELLO! The Bachelorette. It's rare that I get into a show, but when I do I have to see every episode. This season is one of those. Thank goodness for abc.com. Ok I like Jillian, but I don't know if I'm crazy about her yet. And I'm not super excited about any of the guys yet...except I think I love Jake. and maybe Kyptin. But JILLIAN! You have GOT to get rid of Dave. He has major issues--like rage and hate and drunkeness. How many times did he say he would "Kill" Juan? If he ever gets mad at you, which inevitably happens in relationships, he will have those same hateful feelings towards YOU! He hasn't even tried to get to know Jillian, he just whines about the other guys and how he isn't getting the attention that he's used to having. He has got to go. and don't get me started on Tanner P. the sick-nasty foot fetish guy. He makes me want to throw up. Get him off the show. I think she made good choices on who left this week, but there's many more who need to get off.
So when i finished watching the Bachelorette. It was 2 am! It was quiet outside because the trains had stopped running, but I anticipated the morning noise, so I turned my fan on high and put it on my bed side table right next to my head! And it worked! I didn't hear a thing and I still woke up to my alarm. Now today I am head-achey and it's about too much energy to even say hello to anyone (which is a problem because that is mostly what I get paid to do.) But I feel good after sleeping so much yesterday.
Tell me what's going on in all of your crazy lives!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shhh! Don't tell anyone, but...I hated "Twilight," too. Stephenie Meyer may have good ideas, but she can't write for crap! I know, I KNOW--I sound completely arrogant. But seriously--I went through an editing minor at BYU. And everything I learned tells me she sucks. If I have to read one more gushing paragraph about Edward's smokin' hot body, I'm going to puke on my book. Yes, I own the book. Yes, I am a hypocrite. And yes, Stephenie Meyer still sucks. :)
where did you move? can i come visit you? i think i want to go to d.c. sometime this fall. i hope to see you. we should go get lunch and have some dinner.
Post a Comment