Sunday, February 05, 2012

Shoes You This Day: Twinners




Happy Birthday Bremen! We have the same shoes and we definitely wear them when we are out and about on his boat. Because that's what you do. We just enjoyed a beautiful weekend with Michael, our brother-in-law, who was in Baltimore for the weekend. We got to eat some delicious food and while Bremen finished up some work before he headed to London, Michael and I went to the Walters Art Museum, which blew my mind. We also went to Fort McHenry, the site of the War of 1812 battle that inspired the Star Spangled Banner. It was a beautiful day.

3 comments:

LMemory said...

I love the Walters!!!

Want to go to Philly with me one weekend soon and see their van Gogh exhibit? I've still never been to their MoA and I need to.

Happy Monday lady :) Give the brats heck for me today in class!

Ruthie said...

Looks like loads of fun. I think living on a boat would be so stinking cool!

AdrianneJayne said...

That looks sooo fun!