Just a taste of what I spend countless hours on each week:
"...That is, the intricate orchestration of literal and discursive sites that make up a nomadic narrative requires the artist as a narrator-protagonist. In some cases, this renewed focus on the artist leads to a hermetic implosion of (auto)biographical and subjectivist indulgences, and myopic narcissism is misrepresented as self-reflexivity."
It could be worse, yes, but I laughed out loud trying to get through the end of this paragraph.

5 comments:
I think the thesaurus threw up on that paragraph.
BAHAHAHAHAHA. I laugh because I have been there, reading and simultaneously wanting to bang my head against my dictionary. See: http://dclyndz.blogspot.com/2009/09/raise-your-hand-if-youre-not.html
Yay Grad school!!! And happy conference weekend, Maggie!
Uhhh... translation, pleez? Poor Mags...
Oh my gosh. Not that I haven't encountered some pretty obnoxious writing, but this makes me glad I didn't pick GW. But cheers to you for being so smart! Hope things are going well!!
I had to read it three times before I could ferret out a meaning! This reminds me of the Honors magazine at BYU--ugh.
Awesome tee, though!
Post a Comment