Thursday, September 20, 2012

Photobucket

Last night I walked home in the streaming sunlight. I went up to my room and did some organizing and tidying up. Everything has a place. I ate a dinner of fruit and vegetables from my farmer's market CSA share. I did two loads of laundry. I watched a couple episodes of a show on Netflix while I mended three articles of clothing that have been laying around forever. I hung those clothes up, ready to wear. I framed a poster and hung it in the right spot. I called my brother then stalked my sister's pregnancy progress. She was 40 weeks yesterday. I had my window open to the cool fall air. I was tucked up in my room all alone but honestly that is exactly where I wanted to be.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

This sounds so delightful! Doesn't it feel great to get things done?

Kelli Burton said...

septmember. perfection.

Ruthie said...

Exited for your sister! The room looks amazing! September is the best :)

AdrianneJayne said...

You are awesome, and I love your room!

P.s. still no baby

Jaclyn said...

I love beautiful peaceful days like that. Sounds like the perfect evening to me.