Friday, March 07, 2014

my maggie march



I'm a little late posting my March playlist due to some pretty intense deadlines for school, but that doesn't mean I didn't have this ready to go on my iPhone since March 1st! These are the songs that have gotten me through studying for my comprehensive exam, which I took this morning. The first song on the list should say it all about how I've felt about March so far.

The atmospheric, melancholy mood matches Louise Bourgeois's expression and my annoyance with the agonizingly slow end to this winter. But if you must endure it, you might as well do it as fabulously as Ms. Bourgeois.

Things are looking up. I finished my exam (hope I passed), bought pink, purple, and yellow tulips today, I'm getting my nails done after work, it's the weekend before spring break, the weather is suppose to turn to the better, AND we'll gain more sunlight starting this weekend.

Take a listen on Spotify, however, unfortunately there were FOUR songs this time not on spotify, so I'll include links to videos below.

Headlights - Arches

Snowflake - Mew


Heart is Strange (Active Child Remix) - School of Seven Bells

Anti Psalm (Bomarr Remix) - Sister Crayon

No comments: