Monday, November 10, 2014

10 Things Monthy: November + Bonus


                      

                      

I've been in my new place for a month now, and I haven't even nearly begun to unpack and decorate. It's a constant struggle to figure out WHERE to put all my stuff! So in that process, I try to get rid of as much extra stuff as possible. It's a slow process.

1-6. Tops and pants - donate
7-8. Twin-size bedding - donate
9. Toiletries - trash
10. Broken iPhone cord - trash
11. Slippers - donate
12. Condiment - trash
13. Old box - recycle
14. Hangers - recycle
15. Shopping bag - recycle

This fall I started a new experiment with my clothing called a capsule wardrobe. I'll be posting about it soon, but the gist is, I only use a portion of my clothing for three month cycles and all the rest goes into storage or is donated. Have you ever heard of this or tried it yourself? So far it has changed my life for the better. Plus, it is helping me get rid of a few more old clothes.

Can't wait to share with you my experience!

No comments: