No fancy numbering this time around. This was the mother-load exfoliation for the month of May. This isn't even everything I donated, sold, recycled, or trashed. I am so proud of myself to selling some larger items. I earned enough to cover the cost of towing my car behind my Uhaul. My car is pretty worthless, but I just put $1000 worth of repairs into it, and it is running great! I'm going to take it with me to Utah and see how much longer I can make it last.
On June 1st, I will be pulling out of Washington, DC, with all of my belongings in a Uhaul. I'm moving to Lehi (Traverse Mountain area) and making a few stops along the way, such as Kirtland and Kansas City. With this new phase of life, I'm going to stop writing 10 Things Monthly Challenge posts. I've been doing them for 2 1/2 years, and this is just a good time to focus on new things. We'll see what my new life brings!
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, have you really been doing this for 2.5 years?! I'm so excited for you to move to Utah. I hate moving but it is such a great opportunity to streamline possessions. My Relief Society just had a swap and I had nothing to bring. Everything in my house is something I need or want here.
So exciting Maggie! What an adventure!
Post a Comment