These are the songs I'm listening to over and over this December. I love them so much. They emanate emotion, stillness, warmth, and a little quirkiness.
This December I'm following the #LIGHTtheWORLD campaign and loving focusing just a small part of my day on becoming more like the Savior. My favorite experience so far was Day 3: Jesus Can Help Others To See And So Can You. I didn't necessarily have an opportunity to donate old glasses or help someone blind, so instead, before I went to bed, I sat in my room without my contacts or glasses on. I have always had TERRIBLE eyesight. I never go more than a few seconds without corrective lenses. As I sat there looking around at everything blurry, I focused on how my Savior can heal me, just as he healed other blind people. And how blessed I am to have amazing doctors to care for me. And how grateful I am for people who decide to study optometry to help people like me. Because of my Savior, I will be resurrected to a perfect being who will no longer have vision impairments.
Enjoy my December playlist! (Song #10, Last Christmas, is down below)
Song #10 on my playlist, Last Christmas by SASKATCHEWAN, isn't available on Spotify, but you can listen to it below. You don't want to miss it!

No comments:
Post a Comment