Monday, May 12, 2008

Updates...

Jordan delivered another angel baby on May 5th. His name is Spencer McClellan. He was born stillborn, but we were warned ahead of time by the doctors that he would not live. Jordan and Michael are so strong and have a beautiful eternal perspective on life. They are happy the baby came safely for Jordan and they know that they will raise him eventually. He is buried in Holladay next to his sister, Chambry, and aunt, Mary Lydia Leak


Tyler Michael McClellan was baptized and confirmed on May 3rd!
It was a very special day with lots of family and friends there to support him.
Tyler asked me to give the talk on the Gift of the Holy Ghost, so that was really special. Tyler is such a good boy and a great big brother to his little brothers. He is obsessed with sports and BYU. He can throw a football harder than my brother can!

5 comments:

Alisa said...

wow! props to jordan and her family....that is one amazing woman!!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

you have such a beautiful family maggie! I feel like I hardly know jordan but she has taught me so much about being a good mother. i miss you face! how are you?

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

your face...I miss your face

Mare said...

Send your sister my love she is the most wonderful mother i think I have ever known. She is definately an example to me and her eternal perspective and strength was something I remember and grew from when i had problems with kids. She is just stronger than most women could ever hope to be. Your family is great and I definately miss you guys!

P.S. did your mom really buy a ranch?

JeRiCa said...

Maggie I just think that you and your family are so amazing and I cant even imagine how hard this has all been for you. You have all been so strong and I am so glad that you have each other. I am proud of you and I miss you and I really think that all of the cousins should get together sometime soon for a lunch or dinner or something.