Friday, September 11, 2009

So this is what turning *cough* 26 *cough* feels like...

 
B & W gift certificate from dear friend Becky! 
  
New sandals (mine are tan, not purple)
  
 Lunch hour makeover at MAC. Notoriety palette is mine all mine.
 
 Ben Folds at the National Symphony Orchestra Pops Concert. Guys, words cannot express...
aaaaaand...
 
Chips and Salsa with BFF Sher
I'm not complainin' :)

8 comments:

lisa said...

oooh... very jealous of the concert... but still glad you had a sweet bday!

Wendy said...

Hooray! Happy birthday!

Erin said...

That sounds amazing. And the concert REALLY did. Happy Birthday!

julie said...

Happy Birthday, Maggie!!!

AdrianneJayne said...

It alllll looks amazing! I wish I could see that AMAZING concert! You should have a gift from us arriving tomorrow or mon!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!
Love you!

Lauren said...

Happy birthday, Maggie!!! It looks like you had so much fun!

Mare said...

Okay I am totally jealous that you got to see Ben Folds. He is by far the greatest! Looks like you had a good birthday. Sorry i am two days late but glad to see you had a good day! Happy birthday maggie!

Sheryl said...

not too shabby. loved eating chips and salsa and other things with you!