Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I just want to show you something.


Summer 2006...Maggie, Sheryl, Holly, and Alisa... This was the night I met Sheryl Garner.



May 22, 2010. Holly and Jon Orgill's wedding.

Love these girls! What do you think...do we look different? Who looks the most different? Who looks the most similar?

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

um...i hate my hair in the first one. seriously...true friends would have told me to fix it! what in the world?

crazy how we're almost in the same order!

Ash said...

Maggie! you're looking skinny! I think the bride (Holly?) looks the most different.

AdrianneJayne said...

I think Holly looks the most different, but then again... it IS her wedding day! All of you are shinier... better put together. Sheryl is right-- her hair is much better in the 2nd picture. I love all of you guys!

Holly said...

ahhhh! I can't believe you posted the first one, I look like a teenage boy!! ha ha ha! That's hilarious!! Such good memories. I love you dearly!!

CS said...

I just want to say you look GORGEOUS in both!!! love the outfit for Holly's wedding. :)