Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shoes you this Day

11.16.10
These guys got soaked today

Some bad things happened today. Like I spilled olive oil, fresh shredded parmesan cheese, and a glass of ice water in the exact same spot in the kitchen at three completely different times today. And it wasn't like just a dainty little spill. It was like, olive oil splashing across the entire width of the kitchen and pooling at the bottom of the fridge. It was like the entire contents of a container of cheese dumping out. (I scooped it back up and put it back in the container). And the ice water? Flood. I actually unplugged some things quickly because I feared for my safety.

Then two good things happened. I decided that my clinique spot remover is starting to work on the sun spots around my eyes. I think they are starting to go away. I have pictures to prove it. And remember when I heard my cell phone fall off my bed and thump to the floor and I never saw it since? That was over a month ago. I found it tonight. Now I have all my old phone numbers back. (it was behind some books on the bottom shelf of my bookcase right next to my bed. I looked behind the bookcase, but not behind the books.)

No comments: