Guess what? Tonight was a night of miracles...let me explain.
1) I was feeling stressed because of all the things I need to do before I leave for Paris. So tonight I was planning on making a trek to Ikea to return some things and then call it a night. I got everything ready, went out to my car, turned it on to heat it up, cleaned out my car, put windshield wiper fluid in it, drove to Ikea (NO TRAFFIC) walked in, made my return (NO LINE), bought a 50 cent hot dog and was back out to my car in 5 minutes flat. I drove home (NO TRAFFIC)
2) I was so ecstatic about how much time it didn't take that I ran inside and got prepared for the rest of my errands I was going to do tomorrow. I drove to Sprint (NO LINE), got the info I needed, drove to Target, got the stuff I needed, sneaked in a phone call to my mom (Who ever has time for that?), drove to another store to make another return (NO LINE) and drove home.
3) Made a quick dinner and then got a surprise visit from Julie and got to visit with her for a while. Plus I got to open presents.
4) OH!!! On the way home from my errands I saw a bunch of slow moving fire trucks approaching me. I couldn't figure out why they were driving so slow, then I saw that Santa Clause was riding on top of one of the fire trucks and waving and ho ho hoing to everyone! I loved it! And you know me, I was alone in my car and definitely rolled down the window and waved with all my might to Santa.
Got a lot done tonight but will have tons more to do tomorrow.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a relief! i would have waved at santa with you. that's so neat that they did that.
I love you. You are the best. I seriously can tell you are my relation....like it or not...we are cut out of the same cloth.
Post a Comment