Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shoes You This Day: Happy 1st Anniversary!

Hey friends! Today I'm celebrating the 1st anniversary of Shoes You This Day. The sun is brilliant outside (though a little chilly), I made fabulous pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, and I just checked my oil wearing a frilly skirt and heels- so many Shoes You photo opps. But instead of a Shoes You post, I celebrated the project being 1 year older and wiser by creating a new My Maggie header. Out: the 3 year old photo of me (looking young, a little disheveled, and with a completely different hairstyle). In: an older, wiser, and more glamourous me. You look at so many pics of my feet and shoes, I thought I'd couple it with an updated pic of my face! What do you think? Is it a bit much? It might be a little big so I might take it down few notches in size. But for now, I think if captures the feel of what My Maggie is about.

So in honor of the 1st Shoes You This Day anniversary, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.

The first Shoes You post here.
My aesthetical favorite here.
Best memories posts here, here, here, and here
Most "DC" post here

I counted 13 cities represented and about 40 friends and family.

Do you have a fav? Please share!

3 comments:

julie said...

Maggie, I love the new header!! You look gorgeous.

Ruthie said...

Ok, first things first, you are a modern Ms. Audrey H.! You look so glamorous! My favorite Shoes You This Day was from Kelli and my birthday last year. We all had a blast and the shoes that night were devine!

Shan said...

I miss you! And I loved our trip to Eastern Market. And the one at Dylan's Candy Bar. Can't believe it's been a year since you've started the project! And you look absolutely gorgeous in the header!