Tuesday, November 08, 2011

I babysat with Becky over the weekend. Those kids are OBSESSED with The Little Mermaid (still?). I used to be obsessed with it too. I think we watched the movie twice and sang "Under the Sea" 5 million times. But guess what I took away from my weekend?
Ariel had a Georges de la Tour. Who knew? She really was a curator and had a great little gallery, didn't she? 
Thank goodness once Ariel became human she relocated this gem to the Louvre where it currently hangs.

3 comments:

LMemory said...

wow, props on that identification, I never would've thought to see if that was a real painting! PS I love your new header picture at the top- you are a doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruthie said...

Sad I don't get to watch any "princess" movies with the boys I take care of. Nice to see that Ariel has class and good taste! I love de la Tour!

Anonymous said...

I saw the kiddos last night and they kept asking where you were and when you were going to come over again. I told them just for pajama parties :)