Thursday, June 06, 2013

Days: a collection of moments

Hey guys, have you heard of the Days app yet? I learned about it through Mara's post on A Blog About Love. Since I was sitting at my computer and kinda bored, I read up on it and decided this was definitely an app for me. Mara is right, this app is different from Instagram. I still love Instagram for different reasons, such as the instant feedback and editing abilities. Days captures your whole day in one collage and then you post it all at once, the next day. It's a collection of moments. I think it's especially great for sharing with family or loved ones that are far away from you. It would also be so fun for capturing special days such as vacations or birthdays. Plus you can make super easy and cute GIFs.

Here's the link to learn about Days.

You guys should add it and follow me at, you guessed it, @magsrose



1 comment:

Yándary Chatwin said...

I downloaded it, too! Although I'm currently using it to better manage my time. Or rather, to see what I ACTUALLY do with my time vs. what I PLAN to do. I've been trying to take a picture every hour to get a visual "snapshot" of my day. :) It's been... interesting. The app itself is great, but after my "self" experiments, I'm gonna keep testing it for a bit to see how I most enjoy using it socially. :D