Wednesday, June 05, 2013

10 Things Monthly Challenge: April

Ok, obviously I am way behind here. These items have been sitting in a box outside of my room since April and I only just took the time to photograph them. But, they're all long gone now, and that's the most important thing. Attacking my craft supplies allowed me to consolidate and get rid of an entire box under my bed--that's prime real estate.


1. Book- gave
2. Toothbrush (funny story attached to this one.)- trash
3. Facial Scrubber- trash
4. Dried up paint bottle-trash
5. A ton of old magazines- recycle
6. A TON of old craft supplies--some of which I've had from high school--time to GO!- recycle
7. Lace table runner- donate
8. Basket- donate
9. Lotion tube- trash
10. Old speakers- donate



1 comment:

Ash said...

you're amazing! throwing away old stuff can be hard. I'm proud of you :)