Wednesday, October 30, 2013

10 Things Monthly Challenge: October

We are closing in on the end of 2013 already, and here's my October edition of 10 Things Monthly. I've realized maybe the #1 thing I get rid of each month are shoe boxes and old shoes. I guess I cycle through them pretty regularly. These posts may be a little boring, but to me it is a sweet victory to click on the project button to the right and see everything I've gotten rid of so far this year.

I'm starting to think about next year: 14 items a month in 2014? Maybe something like that.
Here's my list for this month:

1. Old (and favorite) blouse. I LOVED this top. I used to wear it so often. It was really hard for me to throw it out, but it was ripping every which way.
2. Old shoe box I was using for storage-recycled
3. Tissue paper I was holding on to for gifts-recycled
4. Box-recycled
5. Box-recycled
6. Gift from Korea-gave to kids I babysit
7. Flower gift- gave to kids I babysit
8. Old hangers-recycled
9. Candy-gave to kids I babysit
10. Box-recycled

No comments: