Wednesday, January 16, 2008


This is a quick shout out to my friend Severine, from Berlin Germany. She was an exchange student who lived with my family when I was a sophomore in High School. She's the greatest girl, so funny, smart, and patient. She put up with A LOT living with us! Her mother passed away recently and everytime I see this picture pop up on my screen saver I feel my heart tug. I visited Severine in Berlin a few years ago and her family is so wonderful. Her father took us around the whole city and took candid black and white photographs of me and my friends. We felt like super models! He developed them over night and had them ready for us before we got on the train the next morning to go back to Paris. During our time there, we had a lovely brunch with Severine's mom and dad. Severine's mother always sent me beautiful gifts which was so completely wonderful of her. She will be missed!

No comments: