Friday, January 25, 2008

This is THE Valentine's Day movie


Guys I'm telling you...this is it. If you are to see any movie this Valentine's Day, this is the one to see. This is a french film with english subtitles and it's not your everyday sappy, love movie. It totally throws you for a loop. Without saying too much, this movie is split into three parts: 1) The girl's perspective of their relationship and 2) the man's perspective and 3) how it all comes together at the end. I've seen this movie three times and I would own it if I had money. You can check it out at the Orem public Library for $1 or I've gotten it at blockbuster before too. This movie is so smart and might leave you feeling a little strange. It might even make you more grateful for the relationship you have with your significant other!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Well the way things are going...I might just need a Valentine's Day movie to watch...by myself.

Jordan said...

Can't wait to see it. Hope I can find it. My husband will love to watch another romantic movie!