Wednesday, October 08, 2008
fashion dilemma
I have a question... ok...I have a kind of picky kind of whatever sense of style. But I usually won't buy something unless I REALLY want it. Well, I have a cute brown purse that I use A LOT and it's in major need of retirement. I desperately need a new brown purse. I think I prefer a kind of over-sized, over the shoulder kind of bag with a natural feel and with not a lot of ornamentation. Something I can use with khaki pants and flats and also wear with brown heels and tweed skirts. Does anyone with a lot of time on their hands want to be my personal fashion consultant and help me find a cute purse? If you find any post the website in the comments section. THANKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
http://www.levens-etc.com/womensindex.html
This is a little store up in Logan, and I buy all my bags there. They are super cute. The brown ones with pink poka-dots are all the rage in Cache Valley right now, and with the cute little pink bow, they're very hard to resist. Not to mention the price $5.50. I think they are the perfect-size purse. Let me know if you want me to pick one up for you the next time I'm up there!
http://www.target.com/NYC-Perlina-double-handle-satchel/dp/B001DITKJK/qid=1223475500/ref=br_1_3/602-1829542-4391850?ie=UTF8&node=51505011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1
http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Small-Pocket-Handbag-Natural/dp/B0018283BW/qid=1223476002/ref=br_1_1/602-1829542-4391850?ie=UTF8&node=51505011&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=51505011&rank=-product%5Fsite%5Flaunch%5Fdate&rh=&page=3
http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Large-Satchel-Tan/dp/B00182A6ZS/qid=1223476056/ref=br_1_6/602-1829542-4391850?ie=UTF8&node=51505011&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=51505011&rank=-product%5Fsite%5Flaunch%5Fdate&rh=&page=4
Or you could just go to Target, last time I was there there were a few things I was wishing for in the accessories department.
Post a Comment