Hi.
This is a slightly awkward and not very flattering no neck picture of me (and blurry). But it's the last picture I took of myself before I got my hair done. (sometimes I take pictures with my camera to see what I look like instead of using a mirror... that's why I have so many of myself. I'm not in love with myself. I swear...)
before...
ok. I got my hair darkened quite a bit and had my bangs cut more bluntly... you can compare them to previous bang cuttings here and here and here
my hair is half back so I look like I have a mullet but I promise I don't.
Here I am again.
I painted the sunflower picture a la van gogh, van gogh-esque, van-gogh-ian style (take your pic) when I was in 2nd grade.
The painting of the lady with the parasol I bought from an artist at a market in Aix-en Provence. (my second favorite place in France, next to Paris) I was going to make an awesome gaudy, golden frame for it in the Framing class at BYU, but now I can't cuz I'm going to D.C. Kind of sad but kind of not really. Guess the ugly black frame will have to stay a little longer.
Here's a preview of what I'll look like on Halloween...just imagine me with the same possessed looking face (bags under eyes included) but in all black and with tons of black make-up. That's right...Maggie's going Goth for H-dub.
These pictures are making me think that I really need to wear more makeup (real makeup not goth makeup).
11 comments:
Gee-OR-geous! Lookin HOT GIRLFRIEND! Hope you'll stop by on Halloween! What should I be?
Maggie my sweet--your hair looks FABULOUS!!! So daring and trendy! I'm totally jealous. I've envied your hair ever since Paris. Love it!!!
your bangs look awesome! and you make me jealous, i always want to keep cutting mine but am trying real hard to actually grow them out this time and make it through the awkward in between stage.
Love the hair, you really can pull of anything. I love that you are always so daring with your hair it is refreshing! Anyways you look beautiful!
I LOVE it! You make me want to go get my hair did too!
Lurf it!!
I love love love your bangs, and the color too. It looks gorgeous!
I didn't know you were going to D.C. How fun! and I really like your hair. I remember when you couldn't decide for a long time if you wanted to get bangs the first time and then you did. I saw you last night and this morning and I thought, she looks really cute!
you hair looks lovely!!! and seriously, i cant wait for you to move to d.c. so i can come visit you, and so that you can come visit me, and so we can just hang out and visit museums together, and be friends forever.
i think you look like a china doll...but cute!!
Post a Comment