Friday, November 06, 2009

Dear friends and family

Advice needed.

I feel like I'm ready for a change. In my hair. I'm working towards this look:





You know super long, some highlights (scary I know! I've never done it but I'm really thinking about it, I mean I already made the hair appointment!) The above look would be a kind of wild look.

Leighton Meester's look has really inspired me too. You know, for good girl hair days. (LOVE the coloring and long hair in front with hair parted more towards the middle)




BUT when I see pictures like the one below on the left, I just get all nostalgic and heartsick about loosing those awesome funky straight across bangs. Girls (and guys for that matter), Please give me your input. What do you think I should do?



7 comments:

Lauren said...

you can always cut bangs again. Try them long or completely grown out for awhile. It's fun to do something different!

I'm excited to see you post hair makeover!

Sheryl said...

just try something new. what do you have to lose. you can always go back to dark and cut your bangs again. exciting.

Valerie said...

I definitely think you should go for it! I loove that first picture, it looks so fun and adventurous! I have been wanting to cut my hair (think Katie Holmes short) but am way scared! Now at least I can live through you by you doing something fun to your hair :) It'll look amazing. Your hair always does.

~Holly said...

Mags. I think you should grow out the straight across bangs, it's time for a new look. I love the way you did your hair for the ball museum extravaganza thing. It looked beautiful. You swooped your bangs across and it looked great. Can't wait to see the changes!!
Too bad Jamie can't do it:(
loves!

Maggie said...

Holly~ She is doing it! I'm having her do on Dec 23rd while I'm in Provo for Christmas! I'm excited to see her!

AdrianneJayne said...

the first picture is seeeexxxy!! I also like the last ones... your dark hair is gorgeous... but I've never seen anything different, so it's timer for a change, I think!

Mare said...

I love love the first picture. I think you should go for it. And when it comes to highlights just stay close to your natural color just two shades different and it gives that sunkissed look that you don't have to get highlighted all the time. You can go six months or so because it looks totally natural!

Anyways I am so excited to see it! I always love you makeovers!