Sunday, November 01, 2009

my neighborhood in the fall

My neighborhood was so beautiful today I couldn't help driving around and taking pictures!


This one was taken from my bedroom window! Such a lovely view. Sometimes nature makes the 45 minute commute worth it.



This is the parking lot right next to my apartment building where I park my car.


Another bedroom window view.


The gate that leads into the apartment complex next to mine.


The pretty drive down the street to my apartment building.



I love fall leaves!

3 comments:

lisa said...

and THIS is why I love the fall. Beautiful photos. I especially like the iron gate--so pretty! I'm just jealous that your fall will probably last so much longer than mine!

jenny said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous. You've inspired me to take some fall pictures too. I love your blog mags! I don't comment enough but I stalk regularly. :)

Katie said...

Now I'm homesick for fall in OH. ID doesn't really change colors in the fall!