Thursday, November 19, 2009

starting to part my hair down the middle. It's a big change for me.


3 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

GOOD! I LOVE hair parted down the middle. A girl I work with does it, with dark auburn hair, and wavy..... and it looks SO GOOD!

Erin said...

Oh, Maggie. I have so many things to tell you, because I haven't looked at your blog in far too long.
1. You do sort of look like Lily Allen. Also I really like her. And I never would have put the half-Asian tag on you, but now that you mention it, I can see that too.
2. No one ever tells me I look like anyone. Seriously. Like 3, maybe 4 times in my life someone has said, "Do you know whoever?" You look just like them! But yeah. And my ethnicity is pretty apparent. My skin is way too white and my light hair and blue eyes don't really make me a mysterty. I suppose I could go to Europe and as long as I didn't talk they might think I was one of them. But I'm not skinny enough even for that, so mostly everyone will always think I'm American. BORING.
3. Your apartment complex Halloween decorations are adorable, and all those fall leaves are beautiful! I love it out there, all those trees just kill me!
4. That March of Dimes food thing sounds amazing.
5. I think you should go for it with the hair. Or maybe you already did? Put up pictures please. I'm planning on cutting bangs soon, which will be an adventure because I have a cowlick right on my forehead. We'll see. I'm trying to be Zooey Deschanel. Maybe I'll dye my hair dark too. Just kidding, I'm not THAT brave.
6. That fancy pants even at the National Portrait Gallery looks so fun. That makes me want to have an event to go to where dressing up is requisite.
7. I feel so silly leaving such a long comment, but I just like you and had a lot to say.

Maggie said...

Erin~ this comment made my night! I haven't done the big hair change yet. That will happen over Christmas break. I was Zooey Deschannel for a long time and that's why changing my look is a hard decision and why I force all my blogging friends to validate me. So I hereby pass the Zooey crown on to you, dear friend. May she change your life as she changed mine.

p.s. I agree with the not going dark thing for you. You just pull off lightness so well.