March brings us an unapologetic mix of old and new music that just seems to match the atmospheric transition of winter into spring. When I listen to this playlist, I feel inspired to roll the windows down, look up at the mountains, and get some fresh air.
I signed up for another lazy man iron man, so this month, I'll be out getting my swim, bike, run on.
I have my 8-week hair appointment coming up. This is my inspiration. What do you think?
I felt inspired to think back to where I was a year ago, in March 2015. I was living in this tense world of good and bad clashing together, but truly trying to soak in the wonderful and overcome the hard moments. I was about one month out from some major life-changing moments. It's so interesting to look back at the video in my head and think, "Hang in there, Maggie! Some beautiful, hard, important things are about to come your way." I suppose you never really know what is around the corner, but you must live openly with trust and hope. It's those things that lead you into new opportunities.

1 comment:
Love the hair inspiration! Go for it!
Post a Comment