Wednesday, July 09, 2008


The 4th of July weekend consisted of a wild weekend in Idaho Falls with a bunch of friends. It was a blast! Here is a pic of Steve, Holly, and me on the way up to Idaho.


We got to Idaho Falls much later than we planned so we missed the "Baker Bash" that our friend Lucas' family puts on the night before the 4th. But the next morning we met up and attended a flag raising ceremony and then went to the parade. It was interesting...

Afterwards we went to Ryan's house to play some outdoor games and then went back to Lucas' for his family's barbeque. Lucas ' family has 4 boys and only 1 girl and there were also lots of boy cousins and friends so Holly and I felt unusually outnumbered.
This is a pic taken of the garden in Lucas' backyard. Pretty huh?That night was the HUGE fourth of July bash along the river in Idaho Falls. We had VIP seats along the canal and had a fabulous view of the river, temple, and fireworks!


The girls: Whitney, Maggie, Rebecca, and Holly

The whole group minus Lucas
Saturday morning we went boating and it was so relaxing and fun! After a day out on the lake we finished the trip with a stop at Smitty's --famous for their great breakfasts! It was such a fun trip !

3 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

GIrl you have too much fun! I miss you! Will I see you next month for Nick's wedding? Please oh please?!

HJolley said...

wow, your trip looks great! how fun!!! and this holly girl looks SOOO familiar-any chance I would know her?

Kristen said...

Maggie!!! This is Kristen (Bond) Dunnells...your cousin...that you haven't seen since we were little...anyway...I was looking at your blog post and saw the picture at the Idaho falls parade. I was sitting right across the street from you. CRAZY!!!