Sunday, July 27, 2008

The following is an e-mail I received from my Grandpa. He's so cute.

Dear Family,

I am trying to write my history, but quite often get side tracked on
subjects that most people neglect.

This morning my wife, Marilyn, asked why it took me so long to come to bed
last night. I explained that I wrote a little essay on "Manure." She asked
why I felt inspired to make my first essay on manure? I told her it wasn't
my first, that I had previously written one on horses. She said, "Good,
first things first!!!"

That's my Marilyn!

ENJOY!

Love, Dad / Gramps

3 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

HAHAHAHA! I love that you posted that email on your blog! I got a great kick out of it!

AdrianneJayne said...

i did NOT get it........

The Wettstein Family said...

Gramma can be so witty! It seems to come out of nowhere sometimes. That email was a classic!