Monday, July 21, 2008

murder and ex-boyfriends

I'm a very vivid dreamer. They all feel so real to me. The last two nights produced two very disturbing dreams:

Saturday night I dreamt that I murdered a random person (a road rage thing) and tried to bury the evidence at a lake, but I didn't do a good job. The sad thing is that I was super scared about being caught. I watched the crime investigators analyze the crime scene and stop every passing person to do DNA tests. I knew I left my DNA at the scene and as soon as they tested me they would have me. There was only one way out of the lake resort where I was and that meant that I would eventually have to pass by the crime scene. I worried that the friends I was with would notice how nervous I was and how often I looked over at the crime scene.

Sunday night I dreamt about two ex-boyfriends. One I was getting back together with and the other was engaged to some mean girl who in my dream was soooooo rude and mean to me. And my heart was broken that he was marrying her. ugh. Why do I even waste a second of my glorious sleep time on stupid boys?

sometimes I hate dreams

1 comment:

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

Maggie, you should start laying off of the CSI marathons girl. j/k That is really funny though that you had all of those crazy dreams. That always happens to me when I get sick!