I want to backtrack a little and share one of the happiest days ever! This was my little sister's wedding! Adrianne is so cute and girlfriend really put together a beautiful wedding on a tight budget and under her own design. I'm so proud of her for the wonderful choices she's made in her life and for always letting her spunky personality shine through. I'm excited to have JT in our family and I think he might just be the only guy around who's brave enough to take on Adrianne full force. So here is a little visual snack of our happy day!
awwwww! This was a happy moment.
Cuties
Yummy
I kind of feel like these center pieces are my baby. I helped with them.
Pretty decorations and food!
Hello beautiful cake!
Here's to our happy couple!
1 comment:
It was an awesome wedding! You girls did a great job!
Post a Comment