When: spring 2002
where: kansas city, mo
I don't know who's bright idea it was, but for our senior swim team prank we decided to put live gold fish in the YMCA pool,which had been our second home for the past 4 years. We bought fish, went inside, got momentarily freaked out when a girl on the team was the life guard on duty, thought "oh well," and poured the fish in the pool, then ran to the car and to our team party that night. What do you think happened the next day? Busted! Called to the principles office.(I'll spare you the maddening details except that my mom didn't care what I'd done just that some poor fishies lost their lives). I got in school suspension. Ha ha! But they still let us out for end of the year senior activities. Get this. Former best friend Sarah (sweat pant girl) who I probably hadn't talked to since sweat pant week was there in suspension and we totally hit it off again right where we left off.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome prank!! Laughing my head off! I am learning so much about you Mags!
maggie, I'm really enjoying reading all your reflections! Today I was reminiscing about high school..can't believe that time of life was a while ago!
Post a Comment