Monday, December 21, 2009

2000-2010: A Decade in Review #21

When: December 14, 2004
Where: Salt Lake City, Utah

The Temple. If you don't know what I'm talking about and would like to learn more, go here! Trust me. You'll thank me.

I was inside the Salt Lake Temple for the first time. I was accompanied by my loving family members. I felt peaceful, confident, and holy. Inside the temple, there are different rooms that we visit- each has a different symbolic meaning. The last room is the most holy and families have an opportunity to share time together there. As I walked into that room for the first time, I'll never forget seeing my family members standing together whispering- waiting for me. At the same moment, my beautiful sister, Jordan, my loving mother, and my sweet grandma lifted their heads and turned to look at me, smiling. I thought, "This is what heaven will be like."

No comments: