When: Early 2004
Where: Glenwood parking lot, Provo, Utah
When I got back from Paris, I moved back in to Glenwood apartments and had one particularly great roommate, named Lorel. She went to UVSC but went with me to the BYU library to study at night sometimes. One night we were driving in my car back home. When we pulled into the parking spot, an Usher song came on the radio. I think it was, "Yeah." We sat in the car, jamming out to the song, kind of dancing in our seats. We were just being crazy and silly and really getting into it. When the song was over, we both opened our doors, and went to lift ourselves out of our seats, but at the exact same moment, we were whipped back into our seats. We had forgotten to unbuckle our seat belts. We died laughing.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I lived in the Glenwood...oh the stories.
Post a Comment