I posted some stories about me and Nick and a lot of you wanted to see some pictures. When I first saw these and for about a week after, these pics made me sad (mostly because I'm not that skinny anymore!). Here's the disclaimer... Please don't judge me for the way I dressed back then... I was going through a rebellious stage.
1) Remember the story about the red dress and the red boxers? This was the night.
2) Remember the story about having Mono at Prom and the hideous pink ensemble? This is it.
3) Lastly, I just thought this picture was so stinking cute. When Nick and I found this picture in the old box, he whistled, and I grabbed it and hid it and called myself a hoochie-mama.




2 comments:
wow! crazy blast from the past. i do have to say you're a hot hoochie-mama!
You totally look hot in those pics! I, however, will never post a picture of ME at the prom because I looked like a dork. As I do in so many high school pics, come to think of it...
Post a Comment